/* On This Day ----------------------------------------------- */ /* End On This Day ----------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, May 08, 2005
On this day:

I'm an official fan-boy

Prologue to Hyperion
Prologue to Hyperion,
originally uploaded by d20.
Color me excited! Dan Simmons , my all time favorite science fiction author (Hyperion, Phases of Gravity, Worlds Enough and Time, Illum) and a darn good horror writer (actually, he's just a great writer, period), saw fit last week to post an illustration of mine to his online fan-art gallery. Page one, no less.

Thank you, thank you...I am thrilled and honored! Anyway, I feel like going out side and painting, so see ya...

Happy mother's day and 6th anniversary, babe. And happy birthday to my new nephew Anthony who is 1 day old today.

John, I win. Your buying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Hey, got a question for you... drop me a line, will ya?

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home